Find My Blocks is a WordPress plugin built to help (as it says in the name) find where you have used specific Gutenberg blocks on your WordPress website.
Gutenberg is a great tool to make managing content on your WordPress website easier. However after a while, updating and maintaining blocks can become a hassle for developers. It can become hard to keep track of what posts/pages a block is used on, or how many times it has used. This makes maintaining Gutenberg websites quite difficult.
Find my blocks is a tool that is here to help. With Find My Blocks you can see:
- A list of all the block types that are being used on your WordPress website.
- The amount of times a specific block type has been used on your WordPress website.
- The posts/pages that a block has been used on.
- The amount of times a block has been used on a specific post/page.
- If the block is a "Reusable Block"
- If the block is a "Nested Block"
- A filtered list of block names to help you find the block that you are looking for.
- What are your most used, and least used blocks on your website.
View a demo of the plugin here.