- Hides the "core-embed" blocks with the "Hide Core Blocks" option.
- Fixes the broken link when plugin is first activated.
- Moves the menu item to Tools > Find My Blocks.
- Hides core blocks by default. The option to show and hide core blocks is now in settings.
- Settings moved from top of blocks to side on wider screens.
- May 4, 2020
- Fixed the navigation showing 'Found in 1 postfalse' when only one post found
- May 3rd, 2020
- Fixed a bug where the page refresh didn't properly set the active block
- May 3rd, 2020
- Moves Find My Blocks out of the Settings menu and into its own sidebar item
- Layout moved off of WordPress components to allow better testing
- On initial load, the proper first navigation will be selected as active
- When the page is refreshed, the selected block will stay active
- Allows sorting of navigation and cards
- Launches official website https://find-my-blocks.edeesims.com/
- March 29, 2020
- Allows the editor role to use the plugin
- February 3, 2020
- Sorts the list of the navigation alphabetically.
- Sorts the list of pages alphabetically.
- Some updates to styling to bring more inline with Gutenberg and WordPress core.
- January 21, 2020
- Adds a Filter Input to allow you to filter blocks in the menu.
- Updates the style of the header to be just a little bit nicer.
- Adds a loading screen so that you are not bored waiting for the page to load.
- December 29, 2020
- Adds a message to notify the amount of times a block has been used in a post.
- Removes some old, unused functionality.
- December 3, 2019
- Initial Release